Plant and Share Month: April 20th – May 20th
Whether you’re a community group, after school club, youth club or faith group, why not host a Plant and Share activity?
- Invite people along to your Plant and Share event
- Plant your seeds – here’s how to upcycle a welly!
- Help them grow – find out how this group got people growing with limited green space
- Share the seedlings, or the fruit and veg itself! Tell Food For Life Get Togethers who you shared them with on Facebook or Twitter using #FFLGetTogethers
Support and resources
Everyone can get involved – and there are plenty of free resources to make your next growing activity a success.
- Download the Plant and Share Toolkit for growing tips and tricks
- Head to the Trello board to download social media assets, flyers and much more
- Join the Facebook community to swap tips and ideas
- Take part in the free online training to boost your skills
Covid Secure Events
For the latest guidelines issued by Food For Life Get Togethers about hosting a Covid-secure event, please visit this resource.